Have you ever wondered…
- What your life would look like if more of your reps made their number?
- How you can deliver a better buying experience for your customers?
- How you can help your reps up-level their customer calls and outreach emails?
It’s proven that teams with a system and/or playbook in place outperform those that don’t by 50%! Improving your average reps’ performance is (1) the path of least resistance and (2) a proven way to increase your results and the reps’ productivity.
Now consider which scenario below you relate to best:
- My team is doing well, I don’t need a playbook
- I don’t have time to create a playbook right now, I’ve got a number to hit!
- I know my team needs one, but I don’t know where to start!
No matter your stance on sales playbooks, this upcoming webinar is for you. Join Rod Feuer, Co-Founder and CSO at Costello, and Dionne Mischler, Founder and CEO at Inside Sales by Design, for an insight-packed 45-minute webinar, “Why Sales Teams Need Playbooks – And How to Create Your Own”. They’ll cover the 3 building blocks of sales playbooks and will give you practical templates and key takeaways that you can take back to your sales team to implement immediately.
In this webinar, they’ll discuss:
- What constitutes a Sales Playbook
- What scenarios necessitate a playbook
- How to set up your framework
- And most importantly, steps to get started
Register today for the webinar, “Why Sales Teams Need Playbooks – And How to Create Your Own” on Friday, October 12th at 9am PST (12pm EST). Register even if you can’t register and we’ll send you the recording!
Meet the Presenters:
Dionne is a 20-year sales veteran having built and scaled Inside Sales team from the ground up. She started her own firm, Inside Sales by Design, to work with companies wanting to build their Inside Sales Teams right the first time and transform their current Inside Sales Team into something greater. Dionne believes in and uses common sense, practical approaches to inspire leaders and teams to greatness.
Rod has 20 years of experience scaling high-growth companies with a focus on developing and executing sales strategy and processes. He is the co-founder of Costello, a SaaS company that provides sales teams with playbooks that help them have better conversations while they’re on calls.
Ready to Learn More?
For more information on best practices of great sales leaders, check out the Costello resources below. If you’d like to see Costello in action, request a personalized demo of our real-time sales playbook software.